Eco-Friendly Refrigerant Heat Pump Package Unit-Air Cooled Modular
|Unit Model|| ||EKAC1750BR1||EKAC2100BR1||EKAC2450BR1||EKAC2800BR1|
|Unit Combination||Master Unit||EKAC350BR1M||EKAC350BR1M||EKAC350BR1M||EKAC350BR1M|
|Nominal cooling capacity||kW||500||600||700||800|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||515||618||721||824|
|Nominal cooling input power||kW||148||177.6||207.2||236.8|
|Nominal cooling running current||A||283||339.6||396.2||452.8|
|Nominal heating input power||kW||149||178.8||208.6||238.4|
|Nominal heating running current||A||287||344.4||401.8||459.2|
|Power supply|| ||380-415V/3Ph/50Hz|
|Compressor lubricant|| ||POE Oil|
|Water side heat exchanger||Type|| ||High efficiency vacuum brazed plate type heat exchanger|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||35||35||35||35|
|Condenser Fan type|| ||Axial fan with large blade and low noise|
- Working conditions for nominal cooling capacity: outlet water
temperature 7°C; water flow: 0.172m³/(h.kW); outdoor ambient
- Working conditions for nominal heating capacity: outlet water
temperature 45°C; water flow: 0.172 m³/(h.kW); outdoor dry/web bulb
- Water resistance includes water pressure drop of the unit and the
attached Y strainer filter.
- A maximum of 16 units can be connected to form a modular
- Specifications are subject to change due to design variations
without further notice.
- The innovative EK air conditioner adopts the leading air-cooled
heat pump design in Europe which enables an energy efficiency ratio
(EER) in full load mode exceeding Chinese energy-saving product
certification standard (higher than COP3.2).
- EKAC460BR1 series air-cooled modular unit adopts R410A. Compared
with the conventional refrigerant R22, R410A does not contain
chlorine and therefore has no adverse impact on the ozonosphere. It
serves as a medium- and long-term substitute of R22.
- RoHS-certified environmentally-friendly zinc-plated steel boards
are adopted to ensure an endurable body which is resistant against
corrosion, peeling, and fading.
- The ring-shape return air heat exchanger enables more evenly air
flow and higher efficiency.
- The electric control cabinet is covered with sheet metals both
internally and externally. All internal elements are
internationally renowned brand products.
- The 500-level PMV electronic expansion valve ensures precise flow
control. Degree of superheat can be precisely matched when the
unit’s load changes.
- A dual-speed condenser fan with blades passing the dynamic and
static balance test is driven by a high-efficiency motor to realize
efficiency and quietness at night.
- The compressor uses internationally leading technologies, including
axial end sealing technology, radial oil membrane sealing
technology, and new electronic protection technology. The large oil
pool and the gigantic space at the absorption side, together with
the liquid-gas separation function, ensure large charging capacity.
- The dual-system plate heat exchanger can bear up to 3.0 MPa
pressure at the water side, applicable to water systems of
- The LOVATA inner grooved copper tube ensures reliable quality and
high heat exchange rate.
- The unit adopts anti-vibration design and multi-level noise
reduction. The brand quiet full-hermetic scroll compressor;
dual-speed quiet motor; blades passing the dynamic and static
balance test ensures industry leading noise reduction grade and
- Lower-part hermetic structure: The lower part of the unit is
covered with sheet metals to insulate noise of a running
- An innovative smart silence mode is adopted. The fan speed
(high/low gear) can be automatically adjusted based on unit’s
running state and ambient temperature to allow a unit to work in
quiet and low-noise mode. The noise at night is reduced by 6 dB
- The EK test center has been approved by the China National
Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS). By
national-level test (with respect to corrosion, fatigue, frequent
startup, etc), the modular unit is highly reliable.
- Defrosting conditions are automatically to save energy. Defrosting
capability varies depending on the amount of frost, to maximize
normal heating time and minimize temperature change caused by
- The EK system can be composed of up to 16 modules. Any slave module
of the system can take over works of a faulty master module, posing
no adverse impact on the entire system. Besides, a part of load of
the EK system is born alternately to balance load of the
- A modular unit is equivalent to two conventional modular units,
saving up to 40% installation space.
- The unit helps you save investment into water system. A modular
unit is equivalent to two conventional modular units, helping you
save investment into an additional set of pipelines and
- The unit provides 13 powerful in-built protection functions,
including: High-low pressure protection, inverse phase or
lack-of-phase protection, frequent start protection, overcurrent
protection, discharge temperature protection, overheat protection,
sensor fault protection, chiller antifreeze protection, water
system antifreeze protection, low water flow protection, and
ambient temperature protection.
- The unit adopts a microcomputer control system and a large LCD to
facilitate operation. A single control system can control up to 16
units and monitor their running state in real time. The optional
RS485 COM interface is embedded with the Modbus protocol to realize
These units are applicable to places such as hotels, restaurants,
recreational centers, hospitals, dining halls, offices, cinemas,
factories, and supermarkets, especially to those rising high
requirement on noise reduction and ambient environment and where
water is lacking or cooling water tanks are inapplicable.
EKAC series environmentally-friendly refrigerant-type air-cooled
heat pump units combine the essence of Euroklimat accumulated over
40-year air-cooled heat pump design experience with the demand in
the modular unit market of China, to fully satisfy customers
requirements on efficiency, environmental friendliness, comfort,
safety, and smartness to the greatest extent. These units are
applicable to places such as hotels, restaurants, recreational
centers, hospitals, dining halls, offices, cinemas, factories, and
supermarkets, especially to those rising high requirement on noise
reduction and ambient environment and where water is lacking or
cooling water tanks are inapplicable.
Featuring flexibility in installation, quickness in construction,
and simplicity in pipelining, these units allow phase-based and
moderate investment and have no requirement on the chilled water
system, therefore becoming one of the best choices for users.